Beginning Monday, May 18, the Brookings Public Library will offer limited access to the computer lab through appointment only. Limited spots will be available Monday-Friday, 9:30am-12:00pm, 1:00pm-4:30pm.
To schedule a computer lab appointment, please call us at 605-692-9407 during regular weekday hours.
- Limit one 45-minute session per week
- Ages 16 and older only
- Only one person per appointment will be allowed in the building. If a parent or guardian must bring minor children along, children must stay with the parent or guardian in the computer lab, and maintain social distancing from others using the computer lab.
- You will be required to wear a mask for the duration of your visit. The Library will have disposable masks available for those who do not have their own.
- You must use the provided hand sanitizer upon entering the building.
- Physical browsing of the Library's collection is not allowed during this time.
Please wait at the South-facing doors of the Library entrance at your scheduled time. L ibrary staff, wearing masks, will escort you to the computer lab, and be available for printing ($0.10/page black and white, $0.25/page color). Available computers will be spaced out to promote social distancing and will be disinfected between each appointment.